Laser eyes is apopular meme that we’re all seeing a lot on different social media platforms. This kind of meme is being inspired by a movie when the eyes of the subject sparked shows on how to operate their skills or powers. So, if you’re wondering how to make your own meme, you can read this article. Here, we will show the laser eye meme maker that you can easily use. Besides that, we will have an alternative way to add music to a picture using the LightMV online tool.
Best Laser Eyes Meme GeneratorHow to Add Music to a Picture
Best Laser Eyes Meme Generator
First, we have Kapwing. This multi-purpose program allows you to create memes like laser eyes in video and photos. It provides an extensive collection of cool templates ready for this kind of meme. In addition, it has a straightforward interface that even first-time users can use without experiencing any hassle. Furthermore, this program has a collaborative feature wherein you can create a project with your friend at the same time. Below you will see the steps on how to use this laser eyes meme generator.
- Visit the tool’s official website.
- Then, click the “Edit This Template” to proceed.
- Next, click the “Add Media” button to upload the media files you want to include in the meme.
- After that, you can choose among the video editing functions on the left and right parts of the tool to start customizing the content.
- Lastly, click the “Export Video” to render and save the output.
Next, we have Memed.io. This is a drag and drop meme generator that allows you to create laser eyes content instantly. Furthermore, this web-based program is accessible across all the popular browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. Not to mention, you can also import images from the internet directly by pasting the link of the files on its URL box. With this, you can select a different color for your laser eye memes in just a few simple clicks. Check the step-by-step procedure written below on using this laser eyes meme creator.
- Go to its official website.
- Second, click the “Image” button to upload the photo.
- Third, choose the laser eye color you want to use for the meme.
- Fourth, click the “Download” button to save it on your pc.
How to Add Music to a Picture
LightMV is an excellent video editing program that works with different platforms, including Android, iOS, and Windows computers. There is also an online version that offers the same features. When using this program, you can quickly turn your favorite images into a photo-video presentation with its template. You can also customize it by adding multiple elements to the video like text, personal logo, and background music. Moreover, it lets you share the created video to Facebook and Twitter directly. See the steps on making a photo video with music after reading about how to make a laser eyes meme.
- Open a web browser, then head on to its official website.
- Next, select the template you want to use.
- Tips: Click the picture below to watch this awesome video template.
- From here, click the “+” icon to upload the photos from your pc. Then, hit the “Edit” button to customize the uploaded files.
- At this time, click the “Change Music” option and hit the “Add Music” button to import the background music.
- Once done editing the video, click the “Produce” button and hit the “Download” button to save and render the video.
As we mentioned above, these are the best laser eye meme makers on the internet that you can use hassle free. Apart from that, we’ve shown an alternative way how to make a photo video with music using LightMV. Check this cross-platform video editing program that works with Android, iOS, and Windows computers.