- Account Related
- 1. How do I register for the CryptoExchange platform?
- 2. I am experiencing login issues.
- 3. What are the password requirements?
- 4. How can I reset my password?
- 5. I have never received an account confirmation or password reset email. What should I do?
- 6. Can I have multiple accounts?
- 7. How to verify my account?
- 8. Is there available customer support for cryptoexchange.com?
- 9. Is the crypto address linked to my cryptoexchange.com account safe to display publicly?
- 10. Can I delete my account?
1. How do I register for the CryptoExchange platform?
- Go to www.cryptoexchange.com on your browser.
- On the Homepage, click the Sign-Up button.
- Enter all the information required and click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page.
- To finish, you will receive an email with instructions to verify your email address.
2. I am experiencing login issues.
If you are experiencing issues logging in to your account, please try the following troubleshooting steps to potentially resolve the issue before submitting a support ticket.
- Clear the browser cache and remove any Crypto Exchange related cookies.
- Try using a different browser than the one you are currently using. If the issue persists on multiple browsers, we ask that you please submit a ticket by using our contact us form
3. What are the password requirements?
Passwords must be at least 6 characters long. We do suggest making it a combination of numbers, letters, or symbols to make your account more secure.
4. How can I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password, please visit cryptoexchange.com, and on the login page, click on the “Forgot Password?” and put your email address. A reset password email will be sent to your email address.
5. I have never received an account confirmation or password reset email. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder to ensure that your account confirmation or password reset email was not accidentally mislabeled. If you are still unable to find this email, please do contact us using the support chat on our website or fill out the contact us form.
6. Can I have multiple accounts?
Yes, you can have multiple accounts on CryptoExchange.com, as long as you have a valid email address and mobile number.
7. How to verify my account?
You can verify your account by logging in to cryptoexchange.com/login. Click the user icon on the top right of the page then select “Profile”. Head on to the “Verification” tab and you will be required to fulfill both Phone and Identity Verification.
8. Is there available customer support for cryptoexchange.com?
Our chat, email, and call support teams are available to assist you 24/7 with any issues or queries you may have.
9. Is the crypto address linked to my cryptoexchange.com account safe to display publicly?
Your crypto addresses are safe to display anywhere you would like to accept tips, payments, or donations. It is not possible to steal digital currency with a public address alone. The only way someone could access your funds would be if they have access to your CryptoExchange.com account or your private key in the case of a non-hosted wallet.
10. Can I delete my account?
Yes, the user may delete his/her account by clicking the “Delete Account” button on the “Profile” page. A pop screen will appear where you need to provide a reason for deleting and input your password to confirm the account deletion.